....• Compass Group Employees can choose to pay 3%, 4%, 5% or 6% of their salary into the scheme and get a pound-for-pound match from Compass – ie, someone paying in 6% gets 6% from the company, giving a total of 12%. • InterContinental Hotel
s Group This is another company that has shut its defined benefit arrangement. ...
[Read full article on Guardian
Saturday 17th of June 2017 06:00:30 AM